COVID-19 UPDATE: Our office will reopen June 1, 2020. We will be implementing new practice procedures and precautions to keep our patients and our staff safe. Below is a list of questions you should read and answer prior to your appointment:
- Do you have a fever, or have you felt hot or feverish recently (14-21 days)?
- Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Are you experiencing any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients? Patients who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should consider postponing elective treatment.
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19 (as relevant to your location)?
Positive responses to any of these would require you to postpone/reschedule your treatment. If you answered no to these questions, but are over 60, or have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes, or any auto-immune disorder, you may want to consider postponing/rescheduling your appointment for elective treatment.
Also, for the time being, any patients with appointments will be asked to call 248-827-1900 upon their arrival and let us know you are here, remaining in your car until we notify you to come in. We require that you wear a mask when you enter our suite. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you.
You can always visit ada.org for COVID 19 information, updates and guidance offered by the American Dental Association.
Comprehensive Dentist in Southfield, MI
Thank you for visiting Mission Point Dental Wellness Associates! Dr. Lynna Pillai welcomes you to our office, where you can expect superior service and attention. At Mission Point Dental Wellness Associates, taking care of your smile and dental health is what we do best. Our goal is to provide you with a professional, comfortable environment where you receive the highest quality dental care and attention…from the front desk team to the dentists. As your dental care provider you will receive the most current, “State of the Art” technology with personalized one on one care. Our Southfield dental team of motivated professionals possesses the highest standards of integrity, excellence and enthusiasm for your care. We maintain a high level of excellence through a firm commitment to continuing dental education for each member of our dental team.
As your full-service Southfield, MI Dentist, our emphasis is on preventative dentistry and a bright smile in our state-of-the-art facility: