Getting Invisalign in Southfield, MI, can give you an outstanding smile.
A straight smile is a great asset because it shows that you care about the health of your smile. Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that can help you gain a straight smile faster and more comfortably than ever before.
Dr. Lynna Pillai, Dr. Earl Bogrow, and Dr. Greg Young of Mission Point Dental Wellness Associates offer comprehensive dental care, including Invisalign in Southfield, MI, to give you an outstanding smile.
Invisalign doesn’t use brackets and wires like traditional braces. Instead, Invisalign uses plastic appliances, known as aligners. These aligners offer some amazing benefits, including:
- They are almost invisible to others because they are made of clear plastic
- They are more comfortable, because they are smooth, with no sharp areas
- You can take them out, so you can still enjoy the foods you love
- You can remove them to brush and floss your teeth normally
- They provide fast treatment because you can have a straight smile in as little as 9 to 15 months
When you begin Invisalign treatment, you receive your first set of aligners that you wear for a 2 week period. You change to a new set of aligners every 2 weeks or so as your teeth gradually and comfortably move into the desired position. You will visit your dentist every few weeks to check your progress.
If you have an overbite, underbite, crossbite, or open bite, Invisalign is an excellent choice. If you want to straighten rotated, crowded teeth, Invisalign is great for that too. It can close up gaps and uneven spacing or straighten out overlapping teeth.
To discover more about Invisalign in Southfield, MI, and how it can give you an outstanding smile, call Dr. Pillai, Dr. Bogrow, and Dr. Young of Mission Point Dental Wellness Associates at (248) 827-1900 today!